Dr. Gabe Fritz was born in White Plains, New York while his father was finishing his oral and maxillofacial residency. When he was 6 weeks old, his family moved to Portsmouth, Virginia. Dr. Fritz moved again when he was 5 years old to Chesapeake, Virginia. He grew up playing multiple sports including golf, soccer and swimming. He was also involved in Boy Scouts, which he received his Eagle Scout.
Dr. Fritz met his wife in dental school. He moved to live with her in North Carolina in 2009 after completing his residency. He started working with Dr. Benson in July of 2009. Dr. Fritz has a particular interest in dental-alveolar surgery, office-based anesthesia and implants.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his sons, Colin and Ryan, playing golf, working out (when he can), traveling with his family, and cooking.
- James Madison University – Undergraduate School
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Dental School
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Raleigh/Wake County Dental Society