I have enjoyed practicing in the Apex and Raleigh area since 2000. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery has been both a challenging and fun career. I have many accomplishments in the field, but my main focus is not about myself, but about each person that enters our practice for care. Understanding every persons desire not to be in our type of office, I feel I offer folks a calm and reassuring personality to help tackle their fears and hesitation toward oral surgery. I envision every single patient visit like I would my own family.
Family activities and travel are my most treasured personal sources of fun and reward. Golf, basketball, and in general sports are hobbies I enjoy. When you visit our office, I will ask about your hobbies, because to me it is important to understand a little more about an individual than just what type of surgery is needed. The office staff and doctors here look forward to assisting you with your care and providing more than just an office visit.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Undergraduate School
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Dental School
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxilloficial Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Raleigh/Wake County Dental Society